Love is Love.
Venues & Vows has screened all of our properties to ensure that all venues are allies to the LGBT community and friendly to all celebrations of love.
100 event guests
10 overnight guests
3 minimum nights
This renovated 1864 farmhouse sits on the shores of Tomales Bay. The rustic home is surrounded by towering eucalyptus and cypress trees, on 166 certified organic acres. This large home accommodates 10 people. It has 4 bedrooms each with a queen bed, and a pull-out queen sofa.
Enjoy the comforts of home with Wifi throughout the house, a flat screen, and plenty of DVDs. Spend the afternoon grilling on the BBQ or out on the deck. Only a 30-second walk to the beach, this home is perfect for launching your kayak and watching spectacular sunsets. Don’t feel like cooking? West Marin is a foodie heaven. Pick up some pastries at the Tomales Bakery or enjoy some oysters from Hog Island Oyster Company. Between the idyllic town and the beautiful scenery, you and your guests will never want to leave.
In addition to the gorgeous home, this property is ideal for a wedding or event. You will be delighted to know that included in the rental of this property is:
● Use of property (house, pasture, garden, Shed) for day-of ceremony & reception.
● Flexible rental delivery days & times
● Caterer’s use of our kitchen
● Amplified music allowed until 10 pm
● Events until 12 midnight (10pm and onwards = “quiet time”)
● We allow use of full bar (with a licensed caterer)
● Parking for up to 25 vehicles (parking attendant may be required)
● Two (2) additional Site Visits with your Coordinator, family and/or vendors.
● (8) Rustic wooden benches (6’ long)
● (6) Plastic folding tables (6’ long, sturdy, new, off white)
● Shed is equipped with stereo amp, Aux cable, CD player and wallmounted speakers
● (8) 50’ light strings (you’ll need to hang them according to your design needs)
● Kegerator (see details below), and large cooler (150 quart), and other misc. items
● Plenty of extension cords (for use around house, garden & Shed)
Items and services not included with our venue:
● Rentals (tables, chairs, heat lamps, etc.)
● Portable Restrooms (required for groups with 50+ guests)
● Parking attendant / Valet parking staff
● Liability insurance
● Day-Of planner (required)
-4 bedroom each with a queen sized bed
-There is also a queen pull-out couch
We loved this ranch and hope to come back with friends one day. We had our wedding at the venue, and all guests were blown away by the venue. The sunset, the wind in the trees, the house itself… everything was great. The hosts are so generous and they’ve made many improvements to the location. We relaxed in the yard, danced in the barn, and crossed the street to enjoy some sun on the beach. The house itself is furnished beautifully and the kitchen and dining room were perfect for group cooking and eating. Absolutely lovely on all counts!
The Ranch will forever be a magical place where dreams come true. Our New year’s Eve wedding was picture perfect and full of charm, love and happiness. Our guests fell equally in loved with this venue and shared our passion for the area and all of its riches. The venue hosts, are as lovely as this wonderful home they grew up in, and quickly felt like old friends with their incredible hospitality and genuine kindness. Whether for a wedding, family reunion, small get together or just a weekend out of the city, the Ranch is the perfect backdrop for any occasion. Rest assure, we’ve already booked our next visit.
We just got married at the Ranch and couldn’t have been more pleased with our experience. The hostsl are wonderful to work with and they set a great tone. They respond very quickly to all types of questions. They are always willing to help and do so with a fantastic attitude. When things changed on the pasture or with the house that hadn’t been planned they communicated them well and did whatever they could to improve things. They didn’t nickle and dime us on any costs. They also allowed us to visit the site multiple times as part of our planning. Our wedding coordinator also loved them. We felt that they were truly invested in our wedding which is far more than we ever would have asked. The house is beautiful with excellent linens and the kitchen is very well stocked. It’s perfect for a big group dinner at the oversized dining table (which we had). If you are considering staying here for a weekend don’t hesitate- the place is great. We got married on the pasture with awesome views of the Bay under a cathedral of eucalyptus and cypress trees. None of that would have been possible without them being willing to think beyond the cookie-cutter wedding options. If you’re considering getting married here- it’s wonderful.
Security Deposit: $1,500.00
- Minimum stay for a wedding is 3 nights
- Smoking is only allowed in the garden.
- For all events with 50+guests, you must rent a port-a-potty
- 50% due upon booking, 50% due 90 days prior to event.
- Should cancellation be necessary, we require it in writing. 61+ days before the start of the stay, we will refund 50% of total fees (plus security deposit fund) . 1-60 days before the start of the stay, 100% of payment, including security deposit, is forfeit.