Love is Love.
Venues & Vows has screened all of our properties to ensure that all venues are allies to the LGBT community and friendly to all celebrations of love.
600 event guests
12 overnight guests
1 minimum nights
Have your luxurious fantasy wedding in the city in this rare and classically designed mansion just a stone's throw away from downtown Austin! Featuring expansive lawns surrounding the mansion with unlimited event layout possibilities, twelve car parking with forty plus in nearby lots. With 1600 person outdoor and 99 people indoor capacity, this is the epitome of outdoor event venues within the city limits.
You, your planner or management company may bring all or let us assist you in making this dream come true in exquisite taste; a one-stop shop for all your event needs. Every desire has been anticipated so the Historic Haven will provide memories and experiences that will last a lifetime!Proposal Engagement party Bridal shower Bachelor party Bachelorette party Rehearsal dinner Wedding Ceremony/Wedding Reception Overnight Accommodations Post-wedding brunch Vow renewal
***Please note that the overnight accommodations are not available yet. However, it is currently available for events for the bottom floor and outside.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night|
Security Deposit: $500.00
Caterers must provide full-service catering and remain onsite through the duration of the event. We do not require the caterers be selected from a preferred list, we just ask that they are pre-approved for the space.
All staff serving alcoholic beverages must comply with TABC.
All events are required to have a coordinator or the designated contact person who will be onsite for the entire rental time
and through the end of clean up.
We require all clients to have liability insurance pertaining to their guests. The full details are provided in our contract
and we can offer suggestions to a site that offer quick and easy policies for under $200.
Given the historical nature of the property, the following rules are to ensure the preservation of our beautiful space:
1. No hot glue, staples, nails, screws or putty may be used in the interior or exterior walls of the premises or in the trees.
2. Indoor rugs must stay in place before, during and after your event to help protect the antique hardwood floor. Should you
choose to bring in your own rugs to replace the in-house rugs for styling reasons, you're most welcome to as long as they provide the same or more area of coverage as the in-house rugs.
3. No lit candles or lamps with open flames allowed inside the main house.
4. Placement of drink glasses is not allowed on wood surfaces such as the fireplace mantles.
5. The removal of any in-house furniture, fixtures or equipment from the property is strictly prohibited.
6. Tampering with or the ingress of any unauthorized person to limited access areas of the property is strictly prohibited.
7. Absolutely no use of tobacco products allowed inside the structures of the property.
8. The use of recreational drugs on the property is prohibited.
9. Additional cleaning rates may apply to the following decorative uses including but not limited to confetti, glitter,