Love is Love.
Venues & Vows has screened all of our properties to ensure that all venues are allies to the LGBT community and friendly to all celebrations of love.
35 event guests
12 overnight guests
1 minimum nights
Located just 5 miles from downtown Austin, TX, this amazing 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, has everything you need for wedding accommodations. Ideal for bachelor or bachelorette parties in Austin, this estate comes equipped with a pool, trampoline, basketball court, ping pong table, and 3 separate living areas! If you're looking to unleash your inner child, but still live in the lap of luxury, you can't do any better than this party venue. With an overnight occupancy of up to 12, this property can entertain several wedding guests. Whether used for a proposal or to unwind after attending a wedding ceremony or wedding reception, this luxurious property is the perfect place to end the day and even start the night.Bachelor party Bachelorette party Rehearsal dinner Overnight Accommodations
•Decorative Outdoor Lighting: White party lights strung diagonally over the back gardens
Every culinary desire can be met using the high-end commercial grade appliances. Multiple large serving bars make this home perfect for dining and entertaining. You can definitely have several cooks in THIS kitchen! This well-appointed kitchen includes double ovens, commercial range & vent hood, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender and of course a disposal! If you prefer to grill, you will enjoy a propane grill just steps from the kitchen...poolside
- Floor to ceiling windows offer generous natural light & a view of the back yard & pool area.
- Comfortable sofas and upholstered club chairs in all 3 of the Living Rooms perfect for conversation, watching TV, reading, gaming or just good ole' relaxing.
- Enjoy your iPod/iPhone music with the high quality surround sound speaker system
- Vaulted ceilings make this open floor plan feel even larger than it already is.
- Wi-Fi throughout the home
- GENEROUS parking in the driveway, up to 20 cars
- Huge back yard for entertaining with propane grill
- Media Room
- Ping Pong
- Wonderful walking neighborhood
- DOWNTOWN is only 5 miles and an easy $15 cab ride.
- AIRPORT is a 20 minute drive.
- Just minutes from some of the best local restaurants, entertainment, and shopping in Austin, including:
Barton Springs - Zilker Park - Town Lake - World Famous 6th Street - South Congress - Broken Spoke - Saxon Pub - Uchi - Matt's El Rancho - Gueros - Torchy's Tacos - Gibson Bar - Olivia - Barley Swine - La Barbecue - Kerbey Lane Cafe - Gordough's Public House - Amy's Ice Cream - Black Sheep Lodge - Uchi - Convention Center - The Children's Museum - Whole Foods Market - Long Performing Arts Center - The Capitol
We had a lovely stay at this home, we had a [family reunion] and there was enough room and beds for everyone. Whenever we needed help, the owners were extremely responsive. I would definitely recommend this place for other families looking to have a relaxing [family reunion], close to nature, but not far away from the excitement of downtown Austin.
I luckily stumbled upon this home when looking for a place to have a girls’ work retreat! We could not have asked for a better home to stay in while in Austin!! The inside was absolutely beautifully furnished and so open and spacious! There was tons of room for parking and it felt very private, which we loved. The pool was what made the house such a big hit. We were able to have work meetings outside at the table while enjoying the sun. It was so much more personal and fun than staying in a hotel!
We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect location to celebrate our Anniversary Weekend. Each of the 4 couples that stayed in the home loved their room & the amount of space & privacy the home allowed everyone to enjoy. The description did not do justice to how spacious the home is and all of the bonus rooms. There are 3 living areas + the outdoor living area poolside. You will enjoy the beautiful view of the pool and outdoors from every room downstairs. Very tranquil.
Security Deposit: $1,500.00
- GUEST RENTAL AGREEMENT to be emailed after you book. Requires digital signature.
- NON SMOKING ONLY
- WELCOME EMAIL including the HOUSE BOOK will be emailed to you 14 days prior to your arrival.
- CHECK-OUT INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED IN THE HOME
-Every neighbor is a friend and they are all extremely important to us. We ask that you honor this and be mindful and considerate of them. We know the backyard is awesome, but please enjoy it quietly between the hours of 10pm – 7am as per the city ordinance. This is the most important house rule.