200 event guests
13 overnight guests
2 minimum nights
Take a quick 10-minute ride from downtown Austin, TX to this affordable wedding venue and you’ll find a multi-acre gem. Enjoy the day relaxing poolside or have a glass of wine on one of the many decks surrounding the event space. With plenty of space to work with, there are endless possibilities to make your destination wedding unique. Couple that with how inexpensive it is, and you've got a recipe for the perfect Austin wedding venue. Set up your wedding ceremony under the beautiful trees, have your cocktails near the fire-pit and move onto your wedding reception on the fence-enclosed 30 x 80 foot area. This property is *made* for all your wedding accommodations! The party venue has a main house and pool house with 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The enormous entertainment area in the main house makes it easy to gather a big group of friends and family for the rehearsal dinner or a bachelor/bachelorette party. Check out the videos in the profile and you will quickly understand why this is one of our favorites!Proposal Engagement party Bridal shower Bachelor party Bachelorette party Rehearsal dinner Wedding Ceremony/Wedding Reception Overnight Accommodations Post-wedding brunch Honeymoon Vow renewal
This property has two separate houses - one with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, and a pool house that has its own kitchenette, bathroom and bedroom.
The bedrooms are very spacious! The bathrooms are modern and make it easy for multiple guests to get ready.
This property also includes tables and chairs for 50 people and parking for up to 50 cars.
We had an outdoor wedding here, and it worked perfectly! Surrounded by trees. Private. We brought in some extra table and chairs. There was parking for our guests. There were rooms for us to stay in afterward.
We loved it!
My friends and I stayed at this property for a bachelor party and it was perfect. The property is amazing, includes a pool and hot tub, a field, and bonfire area. The house itself was great for our purposes.
The property owner was extremely responsive and helpful. The kitchen included anything we could possibly need and setup of the house was great in that the kitchen, dining room, and living room were all in the same space.
The pool and hot tub and the grounds in general, were great
The property provided great privacy and was about a 15-20 minute drive to downtown Austin
I would highly recommend this property for anyone interested in visiting Austin.
Security Deposit: $1,500.00
• 100% refund if cancelled 60 days prior to scheduled event.
• Check out is at 3pm
• Parking at event site can accommodate 100 guests. Additional guests will need to be shuttled to the event site.
• Additional guests using the pool need to bring their own pool towels
• Household items must remain inside the main house
• Clean outside areas of garbage (including cigarette butts)
• All trash bags need to go into the trash bins by the road. Any overflow trash has to be disposed of by you
• Guests are responsible for event cleanup and trash disposal
• No glass in pool patio area
• Please return sound equipment to the pool house after every use
• Do not move the furniture inside the house. Feel free to use the steel and bamboo chairs as needed around the house.
• DO NOT break bottles around the fire pits. Some of us like to dance barefoot around the fire...it is Austin ;)
• No skate boarding, skating or bicycling in the house or pool patio
• Additional overnight guests including RV and tent campers must be discussed with property owner.